Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog Blog Blog or just Blah Blah Blah???

I started this blog quite a awhile ago with the intention and mindset that I had a lot to say and that I would be blogging all the time. That is not so much the case. When I started this blog, I guess I should've asked myself what type of blog I wanted this to be.

I have sat down at my keyboard many nights to type up a blog that I thought of during the day only to read it and say "ehh I don't really like that" so I save it, and read it later in case I change my mind only to delete it anyway. I have kept a journal off and on all my life and I am making it a goal to get better at this "blogging thing". With this goal I have decided that I'm not going to make this blog about anything at all. It's going to be whatever pops in my mind.

Hopefully it'll be worth reading most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment